Your Favorite Recipe
This is the first recipe that came to mind. Mostly because it is one of HP’s favorites.
Pork Chop With Apple Pie Filling And Stuffing
- Time 55 minutes
- Serves 6
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 package (6 oz)stuffing mix
- 1 can (21 oz) apple pie filling
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown the chops in the oil over medium-high heat.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
- Spread the apple pie filling on the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish. Place the chops on top of the filling and then spoon the stuffing over the chops.
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more.
Mmmm, MMM, Good
** I got this recipe from my SIL S, but I have no idea where she got it from.